Subject: [Leica] Re: Some Leica it HOT !
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:08:10 +1000

This group seems far more able than most groups. Certainly the investment of
time and money is more like treating each frame as sacred. I certainly hope
that my type of humour does not offend.

Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Some Leica it HOT !)
Message from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] Some Leica it HOT !)
Message from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: Some Leica it HOT !)