Subject: [Leica] Series 6 on Summicron
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:34:59 -0400

I am interested in putting Series VI filters and possibly hood on a
Summicron 35/2 (1980).

(1) Does anyone know what Leica hood (I think vented) does this?

(2) Or does anyone know the dimensions of the Leica shade for this
(height x front diameter?)

Or is it just better to fork over $23 and get filters in 39E filters
from B+W?  I think I mainly need to use G (22) (of which I have the
Leica), but it would be nice to be able to use my more exotic series
filters (custom didymium, duto, infrared).

Thanks
Dante
Dante Stella
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dante