Subject: [Leica] The Concorde Pictures
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:00:15 -0700

This morning's New York Times has an interesting feature about the media
scrum (not *scum*) that battled or bid for pictures of the doomed Concorde
last week. I'm not surprised a lot of pictures surfaced---thirty years on, I
notice that nearly every passenger in the airport (including me) pauses to
watch Concorde take off, whether it's Heathrow, JFK, or Dulles.

 http://www.nytimes.com/library/financial/073100crash-photo.html

Registration is required to visit the NYT site, but it's free.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.