Subject: RE: [Leica] What is the difference?
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:23:12 -0400

Moving the subject slightly, is there any hood that will clip-and-store in
reverse on the latest, pre-ASPH 35mm Summicron?  The hood that came with the
lens (12524) won't reverse at all, and the alternatives that will reverse on
other lenses (e.g., 12585 and 12504) are interfered with, when tried that
way on the 35mm lens, by the lens's focusing tab.

Art Peterson