Subject: Re: [Leica] Street photography
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:29:20 -0700

I was photographing the Last Demo in the waning days of the WTO debacle,
when one of the demonstrators accosted me and demanded to know if I was a
cop (nope). Then, was I a member of the news media? (No, again.) Then, what
was I doing taking all those pictures?

I gave her my demented Peter Sellers grin and said, "I like to watch." I got
a disgusted look, and wasn't bothered after that.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.