Subject: Re: [Leica] Street photography
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:13:24 -0700

"Independent media" is more of an affiliation than I would be comfortable
with. Besides, in the context of the WTO thrash, the Independent Media folks
were a loose but nonetheless discreet group of journos and media types that
were videotaping (for the most part) events on the streets. I'll stick with
my orginal answer---once I cranked that one out, people seemed pleased to
avoid me.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.