Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian streetpix
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:44:57 -02-30

At 09:06 AM 01/08/00 -0400, you wrote:

>The joy of HT was that I could get out of bed in the morning and just decide
>to go down to Oxford St whenever I felt like it. I haven't found the
>equivalent here yet.

         Why don't you have a look at Kensington Market / Spadina Avenue area.
It was my favorite place when I lived in Toronto.

         Queen street WEST for the hip, arts, music scene.

The beaches is a great place to live but very limited picture potential ala
"street photography"

If you ever get a chance to come out to Newfoundland do get in touch.

cheers,

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart