Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: GR1 (was: Street photography)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 06:49:37 -0700

Had one, sold it.  In order of importance I hated: the shutter lag, the loss
of control, the viewfinder, the lens (it flared badly with any degree of
contre-jour) and the fact that the camera would turn on in my pants pocket.
I liked the fact that it was small and generally well made.  On balance it
was just not my cup of tea, so out it went.

I'd much rather put up with the weight of an M6/Elmarit than the
frustrations of that little magnesium jewel.

Paul