Subject: [Leica] Delta International
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:44:08 -0700

I once bid on a Delta International item, and found that they they have
reserve prices set that are much higher than their initial bid price
implies.  Does the 90mm APO have an intital bid price of $1348, or is that
their reserve price?

Tom

> Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:25:37 -0600
> From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Delta International??
> An offlister asked me to ask you learned chaps about the above company.
Here

Replies: Reply from "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Delta International)