Subject: [Leica] Re: 21, 24 or 28?
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:28:56 -0700

I have the 21 ASPH and most recent 28mm.  Both are nearly impossible to
fault, optically.  The 28mm is almost completlely free of observable flare,
even when shooting into the sun, and uses the parrallax corrected
viewfinder.  To me, 24 or 21 is too long of a jump from 50 without having
anything in between.  Also, the universal polarizer works with the 28mm, and
not the other two.  You have to use the two-filter method or other method
for using a polarizer.  I have the lens carrier M, and will often take the
50 and 28 attached to the camera without a bag.

Tom Schofield