Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian Leica Service top class!
From: "Ken & Joan" <klee16@home.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:16:31 -0400

John,

I have bought all my Leica gear from ALT. First via mail order before I
moved to the Toronto area. They are grey market, so you get the ALT
warrantee, but in 7 years I have never needed it so.....  When shopping in
person, I deal with John de Melo (sp?) Their prices on new gear seem very
good, their second hand may be a little expensive.

If you go in, say hi to John for me.
Ken