Subject: Re: [Leica] Street photography
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 22:08:59 BST

Hi,

the Sky crew were very clearly labelled as Sky crew, therefore not freelance
(as far as the demonstrators were concerned), and they were seen to
represent the Murdoch empire, which is probably hated as much as, if not
more than, McDonalds.

I take your point about 'independent media' as opposed to 'freelance
journalist' though. Much better than saying 'amateur photographer', which
sounds as though you missed your way and should be on a railway platform
somewhere in the north, photographing steam trains!

Cheers,

Bob