Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding
From: Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:16:02 -0400

When Donal described his outing on Ciao Bella he described the
conditions and wrote, I think (I do not have the email any longer) that
it was really the pitts. I think he spelled it with two "t"s. I didn't
get it, and since no one on the list has commented yet, am I alone in
not having gotten it at the time? I wondered whose wedding it was that
merited such snooping, and he told us! Is my recollection right?

Jesse Hellman
too into his Leicas to notice these things right away...

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding)