Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 20:40:19 -0400

On Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:16:02 -0400, Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net>
wrote:

>When Donal described his outing on Ciao Bella he described the
>conditions and wrote, I think (I do not have the email any longer) that
>it was really the pitts. I think he spelled it with two "t"s. I didn't
>get it, and since no one on the list has commented yet, am I alone in
>not having gotten it at the time? I wondered whose wedding it was that
>merited such snooping, and he told us! Is my recollection right?
>
>Jesse Hellman
>too into his Leicas to notice these things right away...

I was the one who made the punning guess about whose wedding he was
shooting.  I said (approximately) "Were these Friends of yours?  It
sure sounds like the shooting conditions were the Pitts".

I was referring to the wedding of Jennifer Aniston, a star of the TV
show "Friends", to a movie star, Brad Pitt, in which they became - of
course - the Pitts.

Sorry.
Paul

Message from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding)