Subject: Re: [Leica] getting naked in london, long OT
From: Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:45:13 -0400

Let us all lift a glass and down a pint to "Naked Grannies" everywhere. A very
sobering sight I'm sure.
Cheers Wilber GFE OAO2
The reason I stay around is for insights like this, Thank you John Collier!!

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Who's into RED leather?)