Subject: RE: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: "Barker, J. Madison" <Matt.Barker@KutakRock.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:52:26 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:

"It's just it APPEARS stuff is happening which is not if people don't know
the collapsible was a dog."

But _everyone_ knows the collapsible was a dog.  And I clearly described the
lenses I was using, including year and the word "collapsible".

If I gave anyone the idea I was trying to prove that the Nokton is a better
lens than any and all versions of the Summicron, you're mistaken, and I beg
forgiveness.  I don't know or much care about the answer to that question,
because I don't have any other versions.  I was mostly trying to amuse
myself and maybe a few others, and to see how the two particular 50mm lenses
to which I have access look, to me, subjectively, in a few varied light
situations.

Matt Barker

PS:  Anyone got a really crummy old longer Leitz lens I can borrow and shoot
alongside the Color Heliar 75mm?  ;-)

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....)