Subject: Re: [Leica] fs: Voigtlander
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 12:33:16 -0400

At 09:46 AM 8/4/00 -0400, CapsTeeth@aol.com wrote:
>Can you tell me which model (A, B or C) best suits a Leica M? My use isn't
>for the VC meter, I want to keep both 28 and 15 or 21 finders in the 2 shoes
>so I don't have to change finders along with lenses.

This sounds like neat work around, Doc, but wouldn't this give you a
horizontal (side to side) Parallax as the finders wouldn't be over the lens
vertically aligned as they are (assumably) designed to be? Or is it too
slight to worry about?

Michael E. Berube

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] fs: Voigtlander)