Subject: Re: [Leica] fs: Voigtlander
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:10:42 -0400

At 12:57 PM 8/4/00 -0400, ralph so poetically wrote:
>m shoe aint centered in first place. wa finders aint that precise or
>rectalinear either. ralph

Now that I dig out my M5 from the bag at my feet I see that you are indeed
correct sir. My CL is on the desk next to me and that is what first made me
thing of it. (the CL shoe is centered.) Then it IS probably a good idea
Doc, let's leave precision is for the labrats this is Photography!

:-)
Michael