Subject: Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 22:54:13 -0700

Mike Durling wrote:

> I subscribed to Pop Photo in the late '60's and early '70's.  I only kept a
> handful of issues, most of them with Schwalburg articles in them.  In a '74
> 35mm special he was definately recommending D-76 at 1:1 although higher
> dilutions like 1:3 were metioned for some purposes.  To tame contrast he
> suggested D-76 followed by a soaking in plain water.
><Snip>
In the late '60's and early '70's myself and lots of people I knew did a lot of
D-76 1:3!
Then one day came along everyone forgot about it!
Probably around the same time HC-110 came around to throw everyone off!
Mark Rabiner

Message from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....)