Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 Bugs Ironned-Out Yet?
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 07:41:27 +0100

- --=====================_12466832==_.ALT

One of the good things with the R8 is its through the lens metering with
any flashgun, including studio flash.   I have found this to be very
accurate in a studio setting, and I know of no other camera that has
it.   There are no add-ons or plug-ins, you just do it!

Gerry

At 10:01 06-08-00 +1000, you wrote:

>Three cam and ROM lenses work fine with the R8, the non-rom option limits
>TTL flash capability.
>
>Miro

- --=====================_12466832==_.ALT

metering with any flashgun, including studio flash.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have
found this to be very accurate in a studio setting, and I know of no
other camera that has it.&nbsp;&nbsp; There are no add-ons or plug-ins,
you just do it!<br>
Gerry<br>
At 10:01 06-08-00 +1000, you wrote:<br>
R8, the non-rom option limits<br>