Subject: RE: [Leica] 21, 24, or 28?
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 16:33:37 -0400

Hi Robert,

One option would be to wait and see what Leica comes out with at Photokina
in the fall.  Rumors are that they will offer a .58x mag. M6 TTL with
framelines for the wider angles.  With that camera, I should think the
24/2.8 ASPH would be the lens of choice for architectural photography with
an M6.

Regards,
Dan