Subject: [Leica] Developing Film in the Field
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 14:10:39 -0700

On my next camping trip I'd like to try developing a roll or two of
B&W film in the field, without use of a darkroom, running water,
electricity, and the like.
Has anyone done this sort of thing, and, if so, what suggestions or
tips might  you offer?

I'd carry a changing bag, thermometer, measuring beakers, chemicals,
and a cooking  timer, so I'd have all the gear.  I'm just looking for
techniques and tips on how to use all  this stuff, and most important,
the best way to wash and dry the negs.  Thanks!
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Developing Film in the Field)