Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: R8 Bugs Ironed-Out Yet?
From: Javad Fatemi <jfatemi@gfigmbh.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:31:27 +0200

Grant,

your're right. I'm new to Leica, sind Feb 98, but I did not experience
any problem.
Last month I've borrowed EOS 1 V from a friend, I wanted to see if it's
a nice feeling to work with  or no. I always think, I'm not quick enough
with MF. With the second film (36), the AF was not working anymore. I
don't know exactly what's happened, but the case is still by Canon
Germany. I'll have to buy the case from my friend. I've learned my
lesson, never again I'll borrow something. The second thing is that such
things can always happen, and specially to very complex high tech
wares!!!

Regards

Javad Fatemi
GFI Fax & Voice GmbH