Subject: Re: [Leica] Filter size for 40mm lens - OT
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:19:13 -0400

somewhere i have an old tiffen catalogue that listed all these lens sizes.
if i find it i'll send size.  however 90 is a very unlikely. nikon made a
lot of series nine adapters with 86mm threads which is slightly different
than the american kodak size9 thread but those filters were drop in with
retaining ring or shade. 86 would be educated guess (only ba and english at
that you got guts, nerve,mustard,etc if you're heading out with a single
bronica of that era. this is guiness book of records stuff. back then all
pros, not all-pros, had 4. no kidding. one was on its way to marty forscher,
one at marty forschers, one
on the way back from marty and one at hand. if you've only one thirty years
later treat it like a tiffany lamp. if you want some hillarious bronica
stories:rof@mac.com. good luck, ralph