Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Summicron, version differences
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 23:36:06 -0400

Because I will be standing back about 5-8 feet from the wall when I have
that giant mural made, and I don't really think I will notice the minor
nuances that might be noticeable when my nose is 2 inches from it.

And you got the order of importance all wrong.  It should be slower film,
tripod, faster shutter speed, more modern lens.

Dan C.

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (RE: [Leica] 35mm Summicron, version differences)