Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Lehigh Valley, PA camera stores?
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 23:14:05 -0400

I'll second this suggestion.  When I bought my M6, they were the only
authorized Leica dealer selling USA Passport merchandise at a substantial
discount that I could find.  Great service, and very knowledgeable sales folk.

Message from Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com> ([Leica] OT: Lehigh Valley, PA camera stores?)
Message from Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Lehigh Valley, PA camera stores?)