Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestions for Europe Trip
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:49:48 -0400 (EDT)

Your problem might be based on the other members of your group.
You won 't be in one place long enough to load film in your
Leicas. As you'll be on the road most of the time I sugge st
you take 2 Leica bodies and three lenses plus one kind of
film, depending on whether you want slides or prints. I would
leave the video camera at home. For what it's worth??? Ed