Subject: Re: [Leica] A dicey proposition
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:10:11 +0200

Hi Craig,

Sorry about the misunderstanding and my lack of artistic sense. I did not
realised. Do you really think we finally saw the mysterious Leica GLOW?

Seriously (well), the picture is even better when we look at it in the HTML
page http://www.camera-exchange.de/cam-exch/fotos/FOTOS.HTM.

All the best,

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)