Subject: [Leica] Dear Dr. BlackTape
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:18:21 -0400

Dear Dr. BlackTape,

I have a problem that I feel only you can help resolve.  I find myself
lately coveting my neighbor's EOS 1v.  I know this is a sin, but I cannot
seem to stop.  The other day, I actually stopped in a camera store and
fondled a 1v and 100-400 IS.  Please help.  I know the bokeh can't come
close to my summicron, but the 100-400 is just so, well, BIG.  And my summi
is suddenly looking puny.

As you can see, I am quite distressed.  Perhaps more black tape on the M
will help?

Thank you kindly for any words of wisdom you can spare,
Distressed Dan