Subject: Re: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:12:40 -0400

Personally I can stomach ebay trawls like this IF AND ONLY IF the seller
offers a discount to LUG members on the eventual sale price. EG you get 10%
off if you're the winning bidder. This gives LUG members a real advantage.
When I've done this personally on this and other lists I have had no
complaints, and the items have indeed sold to Luggers, who got the discount.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com