Subject: RE: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:23:35 -0400

Robert - For what ever it is worth, I would suggest that what you say you
did previously is the way to go - post on the LUG at what you think is a
fair price, knowing that you are dealing with a relatively know quanity with
most LUGers, as oppossed to Ebay. If the item doesn't sell on the LUG, then
go to Ebay - but don't advertise Ebay items on the LUG...any Luger who wants
to can go to Ebay any time, any day, and look for Leica auctions.

B. D.