Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:52:42 -0700

Why is it that some LUGGERs seem to feel that every posting must meet with
their approval? As this list gets larger and more diversified there are
always going to be subjects and opinions that don't meet with everyone's
favor.

I always thought that this was the purpose of the subject line on each
posting. If you don't want to see EBay references, don't read postings that
mention EBay in the subject line.

Simple.

Bryan