Subject: Re: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:05:52 -0400

Another point about eBay n the LUG: as I follow the LUG I have become
familiar with many of the posters - I recognize them and this gives some
sense of familiarity, although many (such as me) do not post as often as
others. I have not recognized the eBay posters as readily. Are some of
the feelings generated due to a perception that the LUG is being used by
others who have no/little interest in it other than advertising? Perhaps
that is one reason for the strong feelings that have been expressed.

Just a thought.

Jesse

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE)
Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE)