Subject: Re: [Leica] rumours from the east
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:22:36 +0200

On 14-08-2000 20:35 Mikiro wrote:

>Ah, sometime ago, a guy told me about a new R8 motor drive that works with
>alkaline batteries....Sorry if this was already talked about.  Should we
>regard it as a new development?

Hi Mikiro:

a *new* R8 motordrive???

they should have brought the thing to market with dual capability (AA
batteries and accu) just like the way it was always planned (look at the
first R8 brochures).

I would appreciate it if they would find a means to let the current R8
motordrive take normal AA batteries.

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace