Subject: [Leica] Photography seminars
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:34:29 -0700

I am interested in attending a seminar of up to one week next spring or
early summer.  Accordingly, I am interested in recommendations from LUG
members.

I am an amateur photographer of several years with my own darkroom and a
preference for B&W photography. However, I  will consider color slides or
color prints  if it makes the seminar more useful.   I take urban landscape
subjects, when on vacation in the west big country landscapes and sometimes
people.   I enjoy historic sites and prefer ghost towns when I have the
opportunity.

I have generally not taken on posed models and still life subjects.

I understand the mechanics of cameras and have been a Leica user since 1957.
I also use medium format, especially for B&W pictures.

I know, some of you took a seminar in Santa Fe, NM which as a location would
certainly have an appeal.

How is film processed during the seminars so the product can be analyzed?

What are your recommendations?

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> ([Leica] David Alan Harvey Workshop)