Subject: [Leica] Variant on "Food for Leicas"
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:57:19 -0400

Over the weekend I shot eight rolls with my two Ms to document the arrival
of a second grandchild. Five were color negative (Supra 400), and they are
outstanding -- great skin tones, sharp, fine grain, everything I wanted.
Three rolls were B&W (TMY), and they are uniformly disappointing -- grainy,
and lacking sharpness and contrast. I used a fresh stock solution of TMax
developer to process them (I had used the same stock four days earlier to
process several TMX and TMY rolls, and they were great), and used my
standard method. I used both bodies (one 3 and one 6) and three lenses (50
2.8, 90 2.8, and a Tri-Elmar) to shoot both kinds of film.

Any suggestions? Thanks.///Dick Baznik

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Variant on "Food for Leicas")
Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Variant on "Food for Leicas")
Message from "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Martin Howard and "Eric The Red" or "Longboat across America")