Subject: Re: [Leica] Variant on "Food for Leicas"
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:30:38 -0700

><Snip> I used a fresh stock solution of TMax
> developer to process them (I had used the same stock four days earlier to
> process several TMX and TMY rolls, and they were great), and used my
> standard method. ><Snip>
> Any suggestions? Thanks.///Dick Baznik

T Max is a developer for squeezing out extra speed out of films and at the
expense of tonality.
It somehow turns T Max P3200 film into a real 3200 film.
At the expense of tonality and everything else.
The worst developer I've ever used and HC-110 was a close second in worst ness.
You're better off in old fashioned D76, Rodinal or..Best but not least, Xtol.
Mark William Rabiner
:)

Message from "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Martin Howard and "Eric The Red" or "Longboat across America")
Message from TTAbrahams@aol.com ([Leica] Martin Howard and "Eric The Red" or "Longboat across America")