Subject: Re: [Leica] Recipe for using Xtol developer; WAS: Variant on"Food for Leicas"
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:35:46 -0400

At 01:20 PM 8/15/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina, the night before I mix anythig, I fill enough graduates with water,
>cover
>them up and leave them in my air conditioned dark room overnight. The next day
>the water is a cool 68-70 degrees
>
>Bill( I keep my darkroom cool) Satterfield

Hi, Bill -

But my Jobo is hooked up directly to the plumbing so rinse water is
whatever comes out of the tap!  I could get up in the middle of the night
when it's a little cooler, but it doesn't really seem to make that much
difference in the development and higher temperatures mean much faster
developing!

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com