Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography seminars
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:29:28 -0400

At 05:29 PM 8/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Tina:
>
>Who provided the workshop you participated in and how may I make contact?
>
>What type of subject matter was addressed?
>
>Thank you,
>Roland

Hi, Roland -

I attended the Project Workshop by Sam Abell.  It's for photographers who
have a long-term project that they want to do something with - like a book
or gallery show.  Sam was an excellent teacher.  The one in Maine was
"Using Your Photography to Make a Difference" by Stan Grossfeld, also an
excellent teacher but I was disappointed in The Maine Workshops.

You can contact Santa Fe through their web page at:

http://www.sfworkshop.com/

Good luck!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP