Subject: [Leica] p.s. requisite shots of 19 year old girls in PVC dresses
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:34:00 -0400 (EDT)

i forgot to mention, along with week 33 there's an addition to my goth
project,

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth

under "cruxshadows". i got my little leica out and to a show. there's also
an addition to the "otto's daughter" section, which was shot with a 35mm
3.5 summiron that a plugger loaned me last week. those _do_ seem to have a
strangely beautiful glow. but then, it could just be that i was paying
attention to the flash settings; an abnormal occurance for me. usually i
just leave the camera set at 1/250 sec at f8 and wonder why none of my
flash shots come out.

keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck,

kc

Replies: Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: p.s. requisite shots of 19 year old girls in PVC dresses)