Subject: Re: [Leica] the strange story of week 33
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:57:56 -0700

Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> i'd already shot that roll and for some stupid reason, rewinded it with
> the leader still out and dropped it back in my camera bag. yup yup yup.
> *smacks head* oddly enough, the _other_ thing i exposed on the roll was
> president clinton about three months ago.<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey Kyle,

I'd get that double exposure out some place real quick before all this
convention stuff dies down as there is definitely an interesting
connection, simply because of the timing.

And the double exposure positioning looks like you masterminded the shot
to look that way. Possibly someone on the LUG can steer you in the right
direction for an agency to have a look at..

But it has to be like "yesterday" as a shot like that will loose it's
appeal within 24 hours!  Sometimes a fluke like that can pay some nice
dollars. :-) get on it right now.  Maybe Sal can give you an idea. Or
some quick moving "Poster production house" And have them for sale at
the convention if it's not over yet.
ted

ted