Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:31:06 EDT

"There is nothing like a Leica." It has a special feel, special handling.
Very direct and precise. It's compact, quiet, with wonderful optics. It
becomes an extension of hand and eye. The M6 w/light meter is very easy to
use. When I compare my Nikon negs to my M6 negs, the M6 always wins. For some
reason they are much easier to print. I think it's the tonal
rendition/separation of the optics. Arthur