Subject: [Leica] Least painful entry into the M world?
From: jim@kishbike.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:20:22 -0700

I would like to find a user M body and lens, and am wondering which would
best suit my needs. I would be using a 50 or 35 lens, so I need 35
framelines. Otherwise, anything would work. I'm looking at M3 and either
M4-2 or M4-P, but I'm not terribly familiar with either. (I'm used to using
a IIIf and Bessa R) Price is a big consideration, looks and collectability
are not. I'd appreciate any advice as to what I should look for. Of course,
if any of you have a beater body/lens to get rid of, I'm all ears...