Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Why M is so popular?
From: telyt560@cswebmail.com
Date: 17 Aug 2000 17:45:08 -0700

On Thu, 17 August 2000, "Miro Jurcevic" wrote:

> Pascal,
>
> Do you have any idea how frustrating it is trying to buy R bodies, when one
> after the other, they are all stuffed, as noted. It takes up a lot of my
> spare time and I am seriuosly wondering what made the legend ?
>
> Obviously I am only interested in 35mm and in the optics of Leica and Carl
> Zeiss.

Miro,

When purchasing used equipment of any brand I figure I'm gonna have to CLA it before long, unless the equipment has recent CLA papers.  This is one of the unwritten rules of photography on the cheap, at least as I have practiced it.  Except that now I've written it.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.

Replies: Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Re: Re: Why M is so popular?)