Subject: [Leica] Leica strap replica update
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:59:55 -0400

Here is the latest information about the replica straps I discussed
earlier. There will be a delay in their availability because the maker had
decided to change to a different leather which more closely resembles the
original. He has told me that production should begin in about three weeks
with this premium leather and that the price will still likely be under $20.

The prototypes I have here for testing are wonderful and a bargain at the
price, IMHO. I will keep the LUG informed about these.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>