Subject: [Leica] Glasses and viewfinder (was: Question: wich M6TTL to choose?)
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:49:18 +0200

Hi friends,

I had the same problem with frames, being unable to see the whole 35mm frame
on 0.72 finders with my glasses. Solution is simple: change glasses! I
bought a model with metal frames and choose it so the glasses were as close
from my eyes as possible. Moreover, I bent the small "sticks" (?) on which
the small cushions (these plastic things with a bean shape) are mounted
until the metal frame rest almost directly on my nose. So the end of my
eyelashes can touch the glass. And that works! I can now use the 28mm frame
on a 0.72 vf and see the 35mm frame almost entirely without moving my eye.
Just think to buy "unscrachable" glass and you'll forget you wear glasses
when using your M!

All the best,

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)