Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Why M is so popular?
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 07:19:53 +0800

on 18/8/00 8:58 AM, Miro Jurcevic at miroj@ozemail.com.au wrote:

> Funny you should mention that, there is in fact a R adaptor for Cannon
> bodies !!!

Yes but it does not work well in AF...

Also the meter does not work properly, the lenses don't stop down
automatically and it is not convenient to change lenses using adaptors: I
know since I have one and used it with a couple of R lenses on my EOS
cameras before I got an R body. The EOS focussing screen/system is not
optimised for manual focussing so it is not a very practical item for most
lenses IMHO.

Rs

Adrian Bradshaw
Corporate and Editorial Photography
Beijing, China
tel/fax +86 10 6532 5112
mobile +86 139 108 22292
e-mail apbbeijing@yahoo.com
OR adrianpeterbradshaw@compuserve.com

Please note my new mobile number (as of August 1st)