Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Why M is so popular?
From: "Bergman, Mark A." <mabergm@nppd.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:58:43 -0500

1)If you never had a F or F2 meter go bad you must be truly blessed
2)The only electronic camera that didn't need a battery was a Ricoh produced
in the 80's.  Solar powered it wasn't very popular.  You must be fortunate
again to own such a cool camera.
3)If your into used check out E**Y
4,5,6)Why is there always this big assumption that Leica users don't use
their cameras to take pictures?  Because after 40 years of daily use they
are still going strong Vs ??
7)Not worth a comment, not even a sarcastic one.