Subject: Re: [Leica] new Leica crap...err...webpages
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 05:06:38 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> wrote:

> "A person who reaches for a Leica is not just opting for a particular
> camera, but also for an exquisite new internal attitude that will
> affect this person's way of taking pictures, it will even determine
> it."

Even engineers who make good products can't escape from the copy crap
written by fresh-faced marketing students who believe *they* are the
ones who influence what the public buys.  (And to some degree, they
aren't wrong.)

I'm confused, though.  I'm sitting here staring at my M6, and it's not
determining a damn thing for me.  At least, it could help make up my
mind what I want for breakfast.  Or what my exquisite attitude will be
today.  This beast just ignores me.  At least my Nikon would give me
the time of day...