Subject: Re: [Leica] Scala and other Agfa slide films
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 22:36:55 BST

Hi,

I really gave up on b&w (and colour) print film a few years ago because I
couldn't get a printer I was happy with (I'm very bad at it myself) and
started shooting colour slides exclusively. For the last few months though
I've also been shooting Scala and have dedicated my M3 to it. It has
rekindled my enjoyment of black & white. I particularly like to use it with
either a yellow/green (X0) or medium yellow filter. I recommend it to
everybody.

One possible downside is that like colour slides it seems less forgiving of
exposure errors than print film.

Cheers,

Bob